tern.mmrm provides an interface for mixed model repeated measures (MMRM) within the
tern framework to produce commonly used tables (using
rtables) and graphs. It builds on the R-package
mmrm for the actual MMRM calculations.
If you would like to use the
tern framework for tabulation and graphs, then this package is ideal for your MMRM fits. However if you use another reporting framework then it will be better to directly use
mmrm and perform the tabulation and plots differently.
- Fitting of MMRM models to continuous longitudinal data collected over several time points (called visits) and optionally treatment arms.
- Tabulation and plots of least square means per visit and treatment arm.
- Tabulation of model diagnostics (e.g. BIC).
- Diagnostic graphs (e.g. Q-Q plot of residuals).
- Tabulation and plots of the covariance matrix estimate.
- Subgroup specific refitting of the MMRM model and resulting forest plot.
It is recommended that you create and use a GitHub PAT to install the latest version of this package. Once you have the PAT, run the following:
A stable release of all
NEST packages is also available here.
You can get started by trying out the example:
This specifies an MMRM with the
FEV1 outcome and the
SEX covariates for subjects identified by
USUBJID and treatment arm
ARMCD observed over time points identified by
AVISIT in the
mmrm_test_data data set. An unstructured covariance matrix is assumed. Note that only restricted maximum likelihood (REML) can be used. The least square means assume equal weights for factor combinations, and in addition to the single visit specific results an average across visits
VIS2 will be computed.
For a more detailed introduction to all of the features of this package, look at the introduction vignette: